Here's How to Change Blog Template for Beginners, It's Free!
A blog is an abbreviation of a web blog. Blogs are used as a medium and means of information, dissemination of information, in the form of writing, images and others.
Blog readers have no restrictions, this is because the Blog platform is open to everyone. So that everyone has the right to access the blog and get a variety of interesting information.
Creator content also applies to a blogger. This is because they also create or create content in the form of interesting and informative writing to be useful for their readers.
How to Change Free Blog Templates
The thing that needs to be considered in becoming a blogger is the quality of the writing. The quality of writing must always be improved to be better. In addition, the quality of the appearance of the blog must also be considered, so that users do not get bored and feel comfortable when reading your writing. Here's how to change the blog template to make it more attractive:
1. Make sure you have a device that can be used to do this activity, such as a laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet.
2. An internet connection is very necessary to make it easier for you to change the blog template
3. You have to start looking for a blog template reference that suits your wishes
4. You can get a web template reference on the btemplates.com site
5. Then the main page display of btemplates will appear
6. You can search for the template you want
7. Before downloading it, you better see how the preview of the template you are using, by clicking on the Demo
8. After that, click Download to download the template you want
9. To change the blog template, you must have a blog page first. For that, you can use blogger.com to create a Blogspot account.
10. When you have accessed the site, you must Sign-in or Login to your blog account
11. After successfully logging in, you will see the main page of your blog account
12. To change the blog template, you must click the Theme menu on the left menu bar
13. Then, you will see a blog display that uses the current template. On this blog itself, there are several templates that you can use. However, for this tutorial, use a template that has been downloaded from btemplates.com
14. To continue with the process of changing your blog template, on the theme menu page, there is a down arrow 🔽 next to Customize. Click on it.
15. After clicking on the down arrow 🔽, a pop-up display will appear. On this page, you have to click on Restore
16. On clicking Restore, you will see another pop-up display. Click on Upload on this page
17. Then click Choose File to be able to upload the .xml file from the downloaded template
18. Select the .xml file from the template that has been downloaded, and saved on your device
19. Then click Ok so that the template you want is saved, and your blog template is replaced with a new template
20. Check your blog again, and the template has changed. The appearance of your blog will be a new look with an interesting feel to your liking.
With this information on how to change the blog template, it makes it easier for bloggers or content creators who are engaged in writing to add design inspiration to their blogs.
The existence of a blog is very useful for writers and readers. A blog can be used as a medium of information that can be accessed by many people.
That way, blogs can be a means and a place to convey the aspirations and inspiration of writers. The information and insights and knowledge presented in the blog can be a new source of reference for you as a reader. Where, reference sources are not limited to books, but also blogs that provide various kinds of information. We hope this article is useful to you. Thank You.